Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Shori-kun~

Happy Valentines everyone~!

Let's all have a wonderful toast as we celebrate with our loved ones. In my case, I get to celebrate it with Shori (who else?). So today I'm spamming this post with various pictures and gifs of my beloved S-H-O-R-I...all right,here I go!


First of all, I wanna say, Happy Valentines Shori-kun ^_^

Shori: Happy Valentines too, Shan. ^_^



Yeah, he's totally happy that I greeted him. Too bad I can't give him chocolates, though. >_<




And so, out of his gratitude, he tells us something we would never expect.


Fangirl screams everywhere~! We were all expecting him to say, "Sexy Rose", but he gave us quite a shock with that line!

Anyway, I can't really think straight right now, so enjoy yourselves with these pictures I posted below.









 And yeah....it's Shori spam today ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment